etsy mini

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Artist Of The Week: Jenniferlynn Productions

I love blogging about everyone, no matter what they make or do. It's a chance to see whats out there, what other like to do, and how we all make money for doing what we do and love.

This week I give you: Jenniferlynn Productions

When did you start making your goodies?
I had a venture for several years in the late 90s and early 00s with a friend. We parted ways in 2007, and that's when I started opening up my own shops. I've been artistic all of my life.

Where can people buy your stuff?
Handmade, mixed media,and photography: Jenniferlynnproductions.artfire.com

Photography

Vintage and gently used, unique items:

Lastly, what are your plans for the future?

Obviously, I want to grow my business. Over time, I hope to find a focus or brand and devote my energy to that particular niche. Until I find it, though, I'll keep doing a variety of things. I'm also planning to become more active with my writing and hopefully push some products out into the world. I also intend to take classes in my various art forms, so that I can keep on improving.




Want to be a featured artist of the week?? Contact me!

No comments:

Post a Comment