etsy mini

Monday, December 21, 2009

Artist of the week: Tattered Rags

All I want for Christmas is a new Dollie!
These handmade dolls have got to be one of my favorite ones out there. There just my style, and I want to own one! Maybe you'll one one of your own!

Artist: Tattered Rags Handmade Creepy Rag Dolls By Jodi Cain

When did you start making your goodies? Under the Tattered Rags name since April 2004... though I have been altering/making dolls since I was a kid.

Where can people buy your stuff?
On my website www.tatteredrags.net and on Etsy www.tatteredrags.etsy.com

What is your Favorite thing about selling your handmade items?
The satisfaction I feel each time one of my dolls reaches it's destination and makes someone's day brighter. I have always had an unrelenting desire to create and having found the world of Art Dolls and how personal and meaningful they are to their buyers fills my creative cup to the rim!

What are your plans for the future? I'll be here in my little studio cranking out more dolls!

Lastly, Anything you want to add? While I totally enjoy bringing the little people in my head to life, I'm also always happy to accept custom orders to bring others ideas to life as well. Jodi@tatteredrags.net



No comments:

Post a Comment